This recipe for potato wedges makes a healthier and a very refreshing alternative to chips, chips and more chips.
It also has significantly less salt than the shop bought ready mix flavours that are available in the supermarkets and they’re not nearly so greasy as oven chips.
Ingredients for potato wedges recipe
5 medium size potatoes, cut into wedges
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon ground sea salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
How to make potato wedges recipe
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking with foil.
- Put olive oil in a large bowl and add dried thyme, salt and pepper.
- Toss the potato wedges in the oil mix until coated.
- Arrange potato wedges in the baking tin, skin side on the baking tin.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
These potato wedges make a great substitute to serve with any dish instead of chips.
If you like this recipe, don’t be afraid to share it with your friends and leave me a comment to let me know.