As Japanese recipes go, beef teriyaki has to be one of my favourites. Very quick and simple to make, this dish is ready in a few minutes. Perfect if you’re pushed for time and want something tasty to eat rather than relying on ready meals and takeaways.
Don’t forget to leave a comment and let me know how you get on if you make this recipe. I’d love to hear how it went, especially if this is your first time making it.
Beef Teriyaki Recipe Ingredients
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
300g beef frying steak
100g baby corn
300g egg noodles (straight to wok)
220g water chestnuts, drained
150ml teriyaki stir fry sauce
How to make beef teriyaki with noodles
- Thinly slice the beef and chop the carrot into matchsticks.
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in wok then add beef and stir fry for 2 minutes or until browned. Then set aside.
- Add the remaining sesame oil to the wok and stir fry the baby corn, mangetout and chopped carrot for about 2-3 minutes.
- Separate the noodles with your fingers then add the noodles to the wok, together with the water chestnuts, teriyaki sauce and a dash of water.
- Return the beef to the wok and stir fry until piping hot.
- Divide into bowls and serve
Serve with prawn crackers and soy sauce.