Ingredients for Peach Crumble Recipe
2 ripe peaches, about 300g
90g plain flour, sifted
40g butter, cubed
20g granulated sugar
How to make Peach Crumble Recipe
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Remove stone from peaches.
- Slice peaches and arrange in a round ovenproof dish about 8 inches in diameter.
- Next, prepare the crumble topping.
- Put the butter and cubed butter in a bowl and rub in with your fingertips until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Spread the crumble topping over the sliced peaches in the ovenproof dish.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve hot with custard or icecream.
Substitute peaches in Peach Crumble Recipe with stoned ripe plums or stoned ripe nectarines.