Ingredients for Very Berry Jelly
500ml peach and grape juice
12g Vegegel (2 sachets)
200g assortment of berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries)
How to make Very Berry Jelly recipe
- Put the berries in a 1 litre mould. Strawberries may need to be sliced if using large ones. Reserve a few berries for decoration.
- Put juice in saucepan. Dissolve Vegegel in the juice.
- Next put the saucepan over a moderate heat, stirring constantly. It will slowly thicken. Remove from heat just before it boils and pour into the mould.
- Cool slightly, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow to set.
- Unmould on to a plate to serve. Place the reserved berries to decorate and serve.
Ready made flavoured jellies can be used. Follow packet instructions to make up to 500ml of jelly.
Gelatine can be used to set juice. Follow packet instructions on how much to use to set 500ml juice.