This small chocolate nibbles recipe makes lovely little, bite-sized chocolatey treats. Be warned: they are extremely more-ish so make a large batch at your own risk.
Small Chocolate Nibbles Recipe Ingredients
100g plain cake (eg Madeira cake)
50g icing sugar
200g white chocolate bar
Chocolate rice or coloured sugar sprinkles
Small paper cases
How to make chocolate cake nibbles
- Crumble the cake and sift inthe icing sugar.
- Put a small saucepan of water over a low heat. Stand a large heat resistant glass bowl over the saucepan, preferably not touching the water.
- Break the white chocolate into cubes and put in the glass bowl. Cut the butter into cubes and slowly melt together with the white chocolate cubes.
- When mixture is melted, remove bowl from saucepan. Add cake crumbs mixture and combine.
- Take a small amount at a time and roll them in your palms to make a little ball.
- Roll the little cake ball in a plate of chocolate rice or coloured sprinkles. Put each in a paper case and put in the refrigerator for one hour to firm up.
Use plain chocolate instead of white chocolate.
Use dessicated coconut to coat your cake nibbles